- COMFORT - Tinting is like having sunglasses for your car. It filters out the sun's
ultraviolet rays, reducing glare and visual fatigue.
- ECONOMY - Tinting makes your car's air conditioner more efficient
by keeping the interior cooler. You use it less and save on gas.
- SAFETY - Tinting adheres to the inside of your windows
and reduces the risk of flying glass in the event of an accident.
- PROTECTION - Tinting filters virtually all of the
sun's damaging ultraviolet rays that fade fabrics and cause vinyl to dry out and split.
- APPEARANCE - Tinting can help
make a car look new again.